Thanks for clicking the URL in our Twitter profile. – let me give you a little background on who the people behind the @greeneconpost Twitter account are and what they do. Green Growth Ventures LLC, is a company dedicated to informing the world about green opportunities that can benefit all. Green Growth Ventures LLC is run by Chris and Tracey de Morsella. You can read more about the husband and wife team here.
About The Green Economy Post Blog Portal
The first resource they developed was this site, the Green Economy Post, a blog portal that provides site visitors with green business and career information, industry news and timely commentary. Its focus is to cover the impact of the environment, sustainability and green business on the US economy. Topics covered include green careers, business sustainability, corporate social responsibility, sustainability and energy policy, green investment, green building, smart grid, solar energy, wind energy, biofuels, and green marketing. Green Economy Posts also provides informative directories: Two recent ones compiled include: Find Out Where the Green Jobs Are in Your State and The Green MBA Program Directory.
Green Directory Publishing
Tracey and Chris recently published The Green Executive Recruiter Directory. which is a compilation of over 500 in-depth listings of search firms that specialize in renewable energy, green/sustainable building, sustainability, environmental, and other green careers. It is the first information product in a series that they plan to produce for professionals working to create a sustainable world.
Green Social Media and Twitter Posts
Since you came to us via Twitter, you might be interested in the following posts:
- The Ultimate Green Twitter Hashtag List: Build Your Online Green Twitter Following with 150+ Green Hashtags
- 5 Green Twitter Memes You Should be Using To Get More Followers
- What Twitter Does for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Is Social Media a Good Way to Promote Solar? Ask Solar Fred
- The New CSR Social Media Index: Essential Reading
- How to Use Social Media for Better Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR and Social Media
Free Twitter Resources
If you are seeking to expand your presence on Twitter, check our these free ebooks:
- The Complete Guide to Twitter: Best Practices and Tips
- Ten Innovative Ways to Use Twitter for Business
- Tweets, Tweeps and Twitches – The Basics for Using Twitter to Boost Your Business
- Twitter Means Business – How Microblogging Can Help or Hurt Your Company
The Green Economy Post on Twitter