Corporate Sustainability in Context: A Pocket Guide to (Nearly) Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Corporate Sustainability provides a very thorough overview about corporate sustainability. This 55-page booklet, published by Context, a corporate sustainability consultant organization, has been updated to include recent developments in this rapidly evolving area.
Topics covered include the following:
- The birth of corporate sustainability and its evolution.
- A look a corporate sustainability in maturity.
- Two stand out issues in corporate sustainability: climate change and supply chain standards
- A look at how industry sector imapacts on which iisues become priorities
- sustainability reporting
- The importance of engagement and stakeholder dialogue
- The changes that need to take place in corporate sustainability
- Seven corporate sustainability leadership guidelines
- The guide also contains a corporate sustainability glossary
Excellence in Corporate Sustainability – Context also has a has a free report on Excellence in Corporate Sustainability. The report uncovers many valuable examples of innovation in corporate sustainability from companies less frequently in the spotlight as well as recognized leaders – in reporting, climate strategy, stakeholder engagement, sustainability marketing and communications. It answers some of the most common questions from companies starting into the sustainability arena including: “Who has the best corporate sustainability strategy?”; “Which company has the best climate change strategy?”; “Who uses the web best?” and “Who writes the best blog?” The report is based on discussions with companies, commentators and practitioners worldwide. Download Excellence in Corporate Sustainability
|Lean SCM Professional On-line Certification Program
This On-line Certification Program has been developed in association with the American Institute of Industrial Engineers, the Irish Institute of Industrial Engineers, and the Canadian Professional Logistics Institute.
The Program consists of 9 on-line lessons that provide participants with a comprehensive overview of Lean Thinking and its application. It also outlines and demonstrates the essential lean tools and practices that can be applied to your business in order to achieve significant savings to your bottom line. It can be undertaken by individuals through on-line distance learning study.
© 2009, Tracey de Morsella. All rights reserved. Do not republish.