INTERNSHIP OVERVIEW: The Green Economy Post currently has four unpaid internship openings for Assistant Content Editors. The interns will work with The Green Economy Post’s Managing Producer to manage and create content for our website (www.greeneconomypost.com). The internship is designed to assist you with building your personal brand through blogging and enable you to network with green thought leaders, all while showcasing and increasing your expertise. A commitment of 10 hours per week is needed and all work can be done virtually. Internship days, hours and duration are flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity for career changers or recent grads interested in pursuing a career in sustainability, renewable energy or some other type of green career, but all are welcome to apply.
ABOUT THE GREEN ECONOMY POST
The Green Economy Post is an informative blog that covers the impact of the environment, sustainable building, cleantech and renewable energy on the US economy. Readers are provided with insightful feature stories, checklists, commentary, case studies, practical advice and insight, news and interviews provided by 20+ industry leaders.
- Write short blog posts
- Conduct Interviews with thought leaders in cleantech, sustainability, renewable energy and other environmental experts
- Work with industry thought leaders who are guest experts, while editing their submitted content
- Edit press releases
- Proofread blog posts
- Conduct polls and report results
- Candidates will have strong computer/internet, writing/editing, and organizational skills.
- Experience working in wordpress, typepad, blogger, or some other blogging application a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us.
© 2009 – 2010, Tracey de Morsella. All rights reserved. Do not republish.