The Milgard School of Business Center for Leadership and Social Responsibility is now accepting research papers for the July 15 – 16, 2010 Academic Conference on Social Responsibility.
The conference will allow scholars from multiple disciplines, focusing on different aspects of social responsibility, to showcase the most current research within the disciplines and allow participants to identify points of intersection across disciplines.
Papers are welcomed on a wide range of topics related to social practices of businesses. They may be linked to the conference theme “Connecting Across the Disciplines” or may focus on a specific topic within the broad field of Corporate Social Responsibility such as sustainability, social and environmental accounting, green marketing and strategic CSR.
- Papers can be submitted in MS Word format to the Center at email@example.com.
- Papers should not exceed 30 pages of double-spaced text (exclusive of reference and back matter).
- Use standard 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins and 11 or 12 point font.
- Include a title page with all authors’ names, affiliations and contact information.
- Include an abstract of no more than 250 words.
- Number all pages of the manuscript.
A hard copy of the submission guidelines can be found at Call for Papers.
Deadline for submissions is January 31, 2010.
Authors will be notified of decisions by March 15, 2010.
- Those submitting papers will be asked to provide blind peer reviews for one or two papers submitted to the conference.
- The review period will be from early February to early March.
- Submission of a paper indicates at least one author will attend the conference and present the paper if it is accepted.
- Abstracts of all papers presented at the conference will be publicly posted on the conference website. Full text will be available to attendees only.
- Papers submitted should not be copyrighted except by the author(s) and should not have been accepted for publication in a journal. The copyrights for all forms of presentation at the conference will remain with the author(s).
For more detailed information, contact:
Dr. Jill Purdy, Academic Director
Phone: (253) 692-5635
Note: Please do not contact the Green Economy Post regarding this opportunity. We are not affiliated with the sponsoring organizations, and therefore have no additional information. Sometimes the link is changed for the opportunities. When this happens, go to the home page of the organizers to locate information on the opportunity or contact the organization directly.
© 2009 – 2010, Aysu Katun. All rights reserved. Do not republish.