Bright Green Talent is an environmentally-focused recruiting firm based out of London and San Francisco. With a young, bright team, we’re working to reinvent the model of recruiting and channel thousands of people into meaningful, green careers. Because we believe in the power of talented people to shape the future sustainability of our world, we are just as demanding of our interns as we would be of any team member. To thrive in a Bright Green internship, you need to be hard-working, hugely committed and have a history of excellence in everything you do.
Why an internship at Bright Green might interest you;
– Because you’re interested in working in a vibrant SME environment. We’re small, young and exceptionally ambitious. The environment is entrepreneurial and you can make a lasting mark on the organisation through your efforts.
– Because you’re keen to get into the sustainability sector. We have a great overview of employment and skills trends in the sector, so what better place to start than right at the centre of it all? Hone your business skills in an organisation that lives its values.
– Because you like to make things happen. We’re a small company and growing out in every direction at once. Whatever your skills are, you can put them to work as you take charge of your own projects and see them through to completion.
What you’ll be up to;
This is largely dependent on your skill set and interests, but we’re looking for someone who can help build out a concerted marketing effort – performing market research, coordinating other interns working on marketing projects, and creating a smart strategy to help Bright Green Talent expand. We’re also interested in MBAs who have experience building public-private partnerships and would be interested in helping BGT do the same.
Skills and Qualifications:
* MBA or working on it
* Marketing experience preferable
* Thorough knowledge of the green sector
Bright Green interns are outstanding people who can:
* Use their business ‘smarts’ to complete tasks quickly and accurately.
* Work hard and proactively drive and get stuck in to a range of tasks.
* Help our team optimise our performance by providing reliable, ruthlessly high quality support.
* Demonstrate their passion for the sustainability agenda.
* Operate a computer, word, spreadsheets etc with a high degree of competence. We use Macs, in case you were wondering.
Monthly muni pass, fresh fruit, and a chance to build a green business from the ground up are all part of the package. No stipend is currently available. Hours and internship length are somewhat flexible.
To apply online, visit the Bright Green Talent online application center
© 2009, Tracey de Morsella. All rights reserved. Do not republish.